Last I wrote, we were headed to Charlotte.  That was a quite a while ago.  We did make it there and spent a day or so with our daughter, Ariel.

The plan  for the motorcycle was to leave it in Charlotte with Ariel for two weeks and then head to Charleston, SC for a weekend.  Unfortunately, Hurricane Matthew has thwarted our plans.  We will be waiting until things clear up to head down the coast.  Hopefully we will be back on the road soon.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s